Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #2 - Ten Books I'd Love to Read if I Had a Book Club


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish where we can post lists of our top ten bookish things of the week. This week's theme is "Ten Books I'd Love to Read if I Had a Book Club".

This list is made up of books that I've read over the years that I would love to discuss/have discussed with a book club if I'd been in one then because I loved them so much!


 

 


  1. It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini;
  2. The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong;
  3. The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller;
  4. Rosebush by Michelle Jaffe;
  5. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor;
  6. The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe
  7. All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
  8. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
  9. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
  10. The Body Electric by Beth Revis.
What books would you love to read with your book club? Do some of our picks overlap? Comment below!!


1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed It's Kind of a Funny Story; I think it sheds light on a topic that doesn't get discussed enough and it would make a great book club book. I also really enjoyed The Raven Boys. I was such a good read. I'm pretty sure any book I read and then get to discuss with other people would be so much fun! Great list.

    My TTT

    Alex @ The Book Banner

    ReplyDelete