Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #8 - Top Ten Books on My Spring TBR List


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by  The Broke and Bookish where we can post our top ten bookish things of the week. This week's theme is "Top Ten Books on My Spring TBR List."

I was looking at the books I have to read and the count actually only goes up to fifteen or sixteen books - which is actually pretty impressive. This doesn't count books that are being released or that I haven't bought yet.




1. Earth and Sky by Megan Crewe









2. Omens by Kelley Armstrong










3. Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch












4. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell










5. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell











6. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Megan Spooner











7. Let's Get Lost by Adi Alsaid










8. Chef's Table by Lynn Charles











9. Pivot Point by Kasie West









10. Tiny Pretty Things by Sona Charaipotra and Dhonielle Clayton (eARC)

No comments:

Post a Comment