Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish where we can post lists of our top ten bookish things of the week. This week's theme is "Ten Books I Can't Believe I Haven't/Want To Read from X Genre."
Contemporary YA is a genre that I've slowly been getting into these last few months. I've read Jennifer E. Smith's books and one of Katie Cotugno's books (reviewed here), but there are still quite a few that I haven't read. Those are the books today's Top Ten Tuesday will focus on: YA contemporaries that I've heard lots of good things about but haven't read yet.
1. Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
2. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
3. Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
4. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
5. Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
6. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
7. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
8. How to Love by Katie Cotugno
9. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
10. Solitaire by Alice Oseman
That's my Top Ten Tuesday list! Which well-known books do you want to read from a particular genre? Leave a comment below!